- It is not about rules and laws but about (spiritual) growth.
- The Bible mentions different doctrines.
- One can have different types of relationships with Jesus Christ.
- How to hear the Spirit’s voice and how to “walk” with God.
- God works progressively with mankind.
- How to be healed from traumatic experiences in one’s life.
- How to understand/interpret the symbolic language of God.
Please spend 5 minutes and read the 7 points or watch the video
1. No one ever told/taught me that one can grow spiritually. All I ever heard was the dos and don’ts of the Ten Commandments and the New Testament was preached in such a way that if you do something wrong you may end up in hell. The day I “discovered” that spiritual growth is just like natural growth where everything begins with a seed and grow until maturity, it felt like a ton of bricks fell from my shoulders. Christianity became a whole new adventure again. (That is why I developed Module 1, 3, 9, and 10.)
2. In all the Churches I’ve been, they told me how wrong Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism are but never taught me that the Bible also comprises different doctrines like, the Doctrine of Christ (Heb 6:1-2, 2 John 1:9), the Doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees (Matt 16:12), the Doctrines of devils (1 Tim 4:1), the Doctrine of Balaam (Rev 2:14), and the Doctrine of the Nicolaitanes (Rev 2:15). In my opinion, it is more beneficial to have knowledge of these doctrines than all the different religions in this world. (Module 2 clarifies all these doctrines.)
3. I have many times asked how could Jesus be depicted as a Saviour (2 Tim 1:10), a Master (Eph 6:9), a Friend (John 15:14), a Bridegroom (Matt 9:15), and a Brother (John 20:17, Heb 2:11)? When may I call Him my friend and when is He the /my Bridegroom? Then I began to study Scripture and realised we grow into these different types of relationships with Him. It is all about relationship. In each type of relationship He revealed different aspects of His character to me. (Modules 4, 5, and 9 explain this truth.)
4. Every person in the Bible who was used by God heard His voice. How come the Church never taught me to hear His voice? Were they afraid I was going to leave the Church once I could hear from God for myself? (In Modules 3 and 7 I explain how I had to learn the “hard way” to discern the Spirit’s voice and I’ll teach you how you can – without a doubt – know when He speaks to you. Also, there are certain times when it is difficult to hear clearly from God and I’ll teach you how to overcome that.)
5. I can not tell how many sermons I have heard on heaven and hell, the 2nd coming of Jesus, and the end of the world. Never ever had someone explained to me God’s original creation-plan. How and in what manner God revealed Himself to man over the past 6000 years and how we are slowly coming back to that blueprint-plan. This plan will not be interrupted or by-passed, but will run its full course. (In Module 6, I shed some light on God’s macro and micro plans with mankind. You will also learn of the 2000-year cycles in which God works and the 10 phenomena in each cycle.)
6. I have had some real traumatic experiences as a child as well as an adult. These events left scars on my soul and traces of fears, PTSD’s and internal conflicts. All I heard in Church concerning these issues was, “you have sin in your life” or ” you don’t have enough faith” or “the devil was/is out to get you”. I knew that I was in right standing with God but still I needed healing. I had to go “outside” the Church in order to be helped. Why can the Church not have the answers for these problems? (Module 8 is an explanation and demonstration of techniques and healing algorithms to help you reach a place of healing, forgiveness and peace from traumatic events in your life. It helps you to come to the place where you experience salvation of your soul. Phil 2:12 & 1 Pet 1:9)
7. God speaks in a universal language of symbols. When I show you a picture of a bus – your language, culture, gender or age do not matter – you will understand the meaning of the symbol. Therefore, we need to know God’s “language” of symbols in order to have a better understanding of the Bible, visions, dreams, and books like Job, Ezekiel, and Revelation. This I did not know and was not taught in Church. (Modules 11 decipher some symbols in order to give us a clear understanding of God’s langauge, thoughts and plans. The correlation between modern day Science, History and the Bible is shown in Module 12.)
3 Things you can do:
1. Register (it is free)
When you register it shows that you want to learn more about these 7 truths – but you do not commit yourself to anything.
You will receive an e-mail with a link to Video-excerpts of Module 1, 3, 6 and the link to the application form (optional). More Excerpts in the next few weeks.
2. Download or read the Curriculum
The Curriculum has all the information about the 12 Modules’ format, costs, etc.
There are 2 options availble:
Std-option: Buy the DVDs and workbooks (expensive) or,
Online-option: Download/watch the YouTube videos and receive the workbook via e-mail (affordable)
3. Pleas tell a friend
Usually our friends have the same interests, ask the same questions about God/Church, and are also seeking more truth.
Please forward this page to your friends.